The global Trash Compactors market was valued at 34.78 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.46% from 2021 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A compactor is a machine or mechanism used to reduce the size of material such as waste material or bio mass through compaction. A trash compactor is often used by a home or business to reduce the volume of trash. Trash compactors are quite similar to industrial balers, but they are usually used to process non-recyclable materials. The garbage is loaded into the input chamber and subjected to tremendous pressure by a hydraulic or pneumatic press. Once it`s processed, the volume of the waste is greatly reduced, which makes it easier to handle and cheaper to transport, since fewer hauling rounds are required.First, for industry structure analysis, the Trash Compactors industry is fragmented. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top ten producers account for about 36% of the revenue market. Regionally, USA is the biggest production area of Trash Compactors, also the leader in the whole Trash Compactors industry. Second, the production of trash compactors increases from 7569 Units in 2011 to 9728 Units in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 4.75%. Third, USA occupied 35.40% of the production market in 2015. It is followed by Germany and UK, which respectively have around 13.53% and 8.75% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of production. Geographically, USA was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 32.28% of the global consumption volume in 2015. Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Trash Compactors producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers. The price of the major raw material varies according to the steel price. This year, as the downturn of global steel industry, the Trash Compactors price would keep decreasing for at least the following 5 years. Fifth, for forecast, the global Trash Compactors revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 3~5%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Trash Compactors. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
By Market Verdors:
- Marathon Equipment
- Capital Compactors & Balers
- Harmony Enterprises
- Sunshine Recycling
- Precision Machinery Systems
- WasteCare Corporation
- Nedland Industries
- Compactors, Inc.
- ACE Equipment Company
- Huahong Technology
- Whua Res Founder
- 0-5 cubic yards
- 5-10 cubic yards
- 10+ cubic yards
- Grocery store
- Distribution center
- Retail store
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Trash Compactors Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Trash Compactors Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 0-5 cubic yards
1.4.3 5-10 cubic yards
1.4.4 10+ cubic yards
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Trash Compactors Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Grocery store
1.5.4 Distribution center
1.5.6 Retail store
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Trash Compactors Market
1.8.1 Global Trash Compactors Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Trash Compactors Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Trash Compactors Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Trash Compactors Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Trash Compactors Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Trash Compactors Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Trash Compactors Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North A
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/