Coffee Machine Market: by Type (Capsule Coffee Machine, Steam Coffee Machine, Drip Coffee Machine, and Others), by Technology (Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic), by Sales Channel (Retail Sales, Direct Sales, and Online), by Application (Residential and Commercial), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2020–2025)
The coffee machine market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the coffee machine market.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025
Global Coffee Machine Market Research Report 2020-2025 (USD Billion)
Coffee Machine Industry Overview:
The global coffee machine market size was USD 5.1 billion in 2019 and projected to register a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. Increased consumption of coffee in emerging economies is one of the key factors driving market growth. The increasing awareness and health benefits of coffee reduce type 2 diabetes, liver cancer, and liver diseases and protect heart failure in high coffee consumption. Coffee machines are highly competitive in the end-use market.
Factors affecting the Coffee Machine Market over the forecast period:
- Rapidly increased consumption of ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages, particularly coffee-infused drinks, is the main driving factor for the demand for the coffee machine.
- Demand increased in the coffee machine market; the primary reason is the increased number of companies and work stations as it provides coffee anytime and quickly without any workforce.
- A growing number of coffee shops and cafes, particularly in emerging economies, are primarily driving demand and consumption of coffee machines worldwide. Leading cafe chains, such as Starbucks and CCD, are investing globally due to high growth potential, which is probably to support market development.
- In the commercial application, using a coffee machine helps users reduce the workforce and saves operation time. It further enhances the service and can increase demand for the coffee machine in the domestic market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Coffee Machine Market:
The outbreak of COVID-19 resulted in a rapid decrease in the demand for the coffee machine market as offices, companies, and workstations are not working. A shutdown of commercial spaces and offices due to the pandemic scenarios reduces the demand for coffee machines in the commercial sector. Due to a pandemic situation, many companies noticed that the demand for coffee machines decreasing due to companies’ restrictions is restricted to allowing on-floor operations. However, the work from home situation leads to the demand and sales of the residential spaces’ coffee machines.
Coffee Machine Market: Scope of the Report
The report outlines the coffee machine market study based on material, type, and end-use industries.
Based on the type, the coffee machine market has been segmented into –
- Capsule Coffee Machine
- Steam Coffee Machine
- Drip Coffee Machine
Based on technology, the coffee machine has been segmented into-
- Fully Automatic
Based on the sales channel, the coffee machine market has been segmented into –
- Retail Sales
- Direct Sales
Based on the application, the coffee machine market has been segmented into –
Coffee Machine Market by Application, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Source: MSG Analysis, 2020
Coffee Machine Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the regions, the coffee machine market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Europe led the global coffee machine market and accounted for over 33.4% in 2019. High consumption of coffee and several commercial complexes and offices in the region are the main factors driving the market. Moreover, Asia Pacific is estimated to lead the global market with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Besides, developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, Indonesia, and Malaysia are expected to be significant contributors to its growth. Moreover, the rising number of cafes and coffee shops will drive demand, particularly in emerging countries. Major cafe chains, such as CCD and Starbucks, invest in the region due to high growth potential, which is likely to support market development.
Source: MSG Analysis, 2020
Key Competitors Operating in the Coffee Machine Market
The coffee machine market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small players across the globe. The players operating in the coffee machine market include –
- Philips (Saeco)
- La Marzocco
- Jarden Consumer Solutions
- Auroma Brewing Company
- Keurig Green Mountain
- Morphy Richards
- Hamilton Beach
The coffee machine market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Coffee machine Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025
Coffee Machine Market: Target Audience
- Coffee machine manufacturers
- Coffee manufacturers
- Foodservice companies
- Traders, wholesalers, and distributors
- Governments, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
**Above mentioned market information and insights are based on the initial secondary basis; it may update post report published.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the Coffee machine marker by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and porter’s 5 forces of the coffee machine market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities for OEMs and tier 1 suppliers in the coffee machine market?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies impact the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technology solutions influencing market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to the shift in technology trends?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge autonomous technology on the coffee machine market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the demand and sales of the coffee machine in the global market?
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market?
- Company profiling of leading and prominent companies and startups in the market
Request For Report Analysis: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025